Thursday 3 February 2011

TAXI DRIVER

Well while most people enjoy the moment in an action movie when an actor turns to a mirror pointing  to himself with a gun and trying to rehearse how he would you use the gun...
Well it was De Niro + Scorsese that made such a scene a classic and that was during a moment of madness in one of Cinemas Greatest Movie Moments of all time...


TRAVIS BICKLE [Travis is trying his guns on the mirror] Huh? Huh?
[Draws]
TRAVIS BICKLE: Faster than you, fucking son of a... Saw you coming you fucking... shitheel.
[Reholsters]
TRAVIS BICKLE I'm standing here; you make the move. You make the move. It's your move...
[Draws]
TRAVIS BICKLE Don't try it you fuck.
[Reholsters]
TRAVIS BICKLE  You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? Then who the hell else are you talking... you talking to me? Well I'm the only one here. Who the fuck do you think you're talking to? Oh yeah? OK.
[Draws

No comments:

Post a Comment