Thursday 3 February 2011

The Lion King

Well one of the most entertaining Disney Classics the KING of all Disney Movies...
The Lion King is a feature mostly remembered by Timon & Pumba Simba and of course the opening sequence when SIMBA is raised into the sky above the Animal Kingdom... as he was "born to be king" and no one seems to forget the amazing soundtrack...
well here are two of my favorite moments that no one seems to remember... or mention...

The first always makes me laugh
(Scar catches a mouse)
SCAR "Life's not fair, is it? You see, I... well, I shall never be king. And you... shall never see the light of another day. Adieu."
ZAZU "Didn't your mother ever tell you not to play with your food?" 


The second well it make me cry 


[above the stampeding wildebeasts
MUFASA "Scar! Brother, help me!"
[Scar puts his claws into Mufasa's paws]
SCAR "Long live the King."
[throws him into the stampede

so till the next time HAKUNA MATATA everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment